When it comes to power and performance the Land Pride ZT72 Kawasaki-Engine takes first place in most commercial categories. As the ZT72 is a commercial mower it is designed with high production in mind, this mower will operate all day without missing a beat if maintained and kept out of the weather. That is true for most lawn equipment examples especially heavy-duty variations such as the ZT72.
Maneuverable and extremely comfortable the Land Pride ZT72 Mower sets the standard for commercial mowers all across the United States. The highly-productive Kawasaki mower engine provides for easy, certain, starting pulls each and every time with very little maintenance required.
Highly productive with a load of features and upgrades the mower designed to meet the needs of even the most discriminating owners and maintenance contractors. The ZT72 is the premier choice of grass experts from ranchers, farmers, large estate owners, cemeteries and large estate grounds keepers. Make certain that you only use the original parts for your Land Pride Replacement Parts each and every time as this will extend the life of your mower exponentially!
Buckskin or Red
Features of ZT72 Zero-Turn Mower
- 60″ or 72″ cutting width-Sized right and great for ranch, estate owners, and commercial operators
- Forward 10 mph and reverse 5 mph Ground Running Speed
- Mid-mount deck design – Puts the deck closer to the operator’s line of sight for more efficient and precise operation
- Drive tire stance – Excellent stability over uneven and hilly terrain.
- Adjustable steering levers – Comfort Grip Steering levers are designed with a wide range of adjustments to accommodate almost any size of operator.
- Premium Drive Tires – 24×12.00-12 4ply wide stance premium drive tires provide excellent traction and outstanding side-hill stability.
- Floating deck design – Chain suspension design provides excellent flotation over uneven terrain.
- Rapid deck height adjustment – spring loaded and foot operated lever action deck height adjustor with pin locator makes for quick, easy, and precise cutting height adjustments.
- Anti-scalp rollers – Four anti-scalp rollers with two located on deck ends and two located toward mid-deck keeps scalping to a minimum.
- 1/2″ to 4 1/2″ Cutting height – 1″ – 5″ in 1/4″ increments for good cutting height range control.
- Starter Electric starter w/Kawaski Engine Guaranteed